Thursday, March 14, 2013

Let me be tried and true for Your Holy Name's sake.

“Test and see that the lord is sweet." “Good and upright is the Lord; therefore he instructs sinners in his ways." “Show me your ways, O Lord, teach me your paths; guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior. And my hope is in you all day long." “Be still and know that I am God." “The Lord is my Shepherd, I shall not be in want. He makes me lie down in green pastures. He restores my soul. "

**“TEST ME, O LORD, AND TRY ME, EXAMINE MY HEART AND MY MIND; FOR YOUR LOVE IS EVER BEFORE ME, AND I WALK CONTINUALLY IN YOUR TRUTH."

Even in my tears and my utter weakness, I know that I am strong because of what He did for me. Nothing can bring me down. I may be sad, I may be weak on my own, but that doesn't mean that I'm not strong! I have the strength of a thousand armies by my side. I have the Lord by my side and He is the one who takes my weaknesses and makes them strengths...I will fight this battle and I will survive! Cause after all it is His power that is perfected in my weaknesses. So let the waters rage, Lord. Test me. Try me. It is my heart's desire. Let my weaknesses abound even the more so that His power in me may be perfected even the more.

**He guides me in paths of righteousness for His name's sake. Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me."

No comments:

Post a Comment