Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Wrestling with God

Hey y'all! I'm sure you've noticed I have changed everything about my blog except for the posts already on here. Those stayed, but I changed the name of the blog, template, background, and even the web address! I need to go to bed soon so I will wrap it up with a brief description of an upcoming blog post. I am having some issues with seeing how it is fair for God to have created someone knowing that they would just end up sinning, not believing the gospel, and going to hell to only suffer eternal damnation. Anyways, that's what I'm wrestling with, well part of it. It all kinda ties in with my brother's death...not the eternal damnation part but the " why did He create Sean if He wasn't even gonna give him a fair chance to make anything of himself?" That's my issue. How is God good in that? I'm not being rhetorical at all. I actually do want to know your thoughts, because I know God IS GOOD! I am just having some trouble seeing it right now, and need a little perspective refresher. Anyways, please feel free to share your thoughts below as it will be greatly appreciated, and have a wonderful evening! Oh and stayed tuned for the full version of this topic! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment